Thursday, November 29, 2007

The End

This first post signifies the end of a great many things, from a certain point of view.

I'm entering a stage of life, it would seem, where I don't want to be completely out and in the open. Nobody needs to know exactly who I am, where I'm from or any of that other boring narcissistic stuff.

I've been blogging for about three years now. I was big for a while - 40,000 readers a month big - but then it went bad. Real bad. Stalkers, employers threatening to fire me, you know the drill... Well, maybe you don't. Point is, the fun-loving, super-geek, 80's blog that once was became completely impossible for me to maintain.

Here's the thing though: (Almost) every night for the past seven months, I've written a post and saved it to draft instead of letting it go public for fear of my boss doing a Google search.

I'm out for now. but I will be back soon.

I guarantee it.

No comments: