Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chicken, chips, dip, and a can of beer. (and a baby)

German beer! Lowenbrau, to be precise. Tasty stuff.

Today marks my first cold med-free day in a week, and I decided to celebrate with an import and some fatty foods to build up what I lost over the past few sniffly, coughing, fever-filled, miserable days. Stupid getting sick. I've missed my parenting time. Not that I've been skipping on my share of the duties, but I've been doing it through all the coughing, sneezing and blowing of nose (and washing of hands - every time). I dunno... it just sort of took some of the fun out of it.

Not now though. :-)


I'm currently typing this with my daughter curled up on my lap, with a whimsical look on her face (undoubtedly having some sort of movement). It's midnight, I just closed at the mall tonight, and I work again at 9:00 in the morning.

Ask me if I care one bit that I'm about to change a stinky diaper and make 2 oz of formula before putting her down for the night....

(I don't)

No comments: